Features of Every Single Reel Trailer:
Manual or electric hydraulics
Easy, one person operation
Very simple maintenance
Versatility in size of spool
Designed with a low center of gravity
Telescoping loading mechanism
Hoses & wiring protected within frame
We have a variety of Wheeler Reeler™ models to meet your various needs. The I-85, our most popular model, is great for handling those larger, heavier demands. The “I” series has been popular with those who need the capability to transport larger innerduct reels. The 45 is designed for those who need a trailer to handle light, smaller spools and do not want to pay for the extra capacity of a larger trailer. The I-60 model provides an option for those whose payload capacities are somewhere in between the I-85 and the 45.
- Standard equipment: Manual or Electric Hydraulic Pump, Flow Divider, Drop Leg Jack, Electric Brakes and Breakaway Kit.
- Standard colors: White & Black. There is a charge assessed for other colors.
- Standard choices: Hitch, Electric Connector, and Color of product.
- Accessories: (see Accessories Page)
- Custom features: Chock Blocks (with or w/o mount), Mud Flaps, Tool Box, etc.
- Prices are F.O.B. Kalona, Iowa.
Other customized options available on request.